When visiting Lennumaa, anyone who enters the play center gives their consent to follow the internal rules. When visiting Lennumaa, anyone who enters the play center gives their consent to follow the internal rules.
By this, we ensure that everyone’s time here will pass happily and safely.
1. Lennumaa is not responsible, nor does it exercise supervision over unaccompanied children. Children can play independently, but the responsibility for them lies on the parent, caretaker or the child.
2. In the play center we welcome children without parents from 4 years of age.
3. Children up to the age of 4 can only come with a parent or a caretaker.
4. It is obligatory to have a parent or a caretaker for children with special needs.
5. We ask you to leave outer garments and footwear to a designated place. If necessary, you can ask our personnel for help.
6. We ask the children and parents or caretakers to wear socks while they are in the play center. It is prohibited to wear shoes or to be barefoot according to the health requirements established in the Republic of Estonia. Everyone who enters the area of the play center has the opportunity to buy socks or plastic slippers from our worker.
7. When entering our play center, we give the child’s parent or an authorized persona marked ticket. We ask you to hand the ticket to our worker when picking up the child.
8. Playtime ticket is charged accordingly to the time that you have bought. If a ticket has exceeded its time limit then its extra cost is calculated by 15 minutes.
9. If a child has already entered the playground, then, unfortunately, we cannot return the already paid amount. Therefore, we recommend that parents come to the playground with their child.
10. We ask the parents to leave their phone numbers to our personnel so they could be contacted, if necessary.
11. A child who has become ill cannot enter the play center. If an unwell child nevertheless enters the playing field, the parent will be notified of their child’s health status and asked to pick the child up. Unfortunately, in such case we cannot refund the already paid amount.
12. If a child is behaving in a way that is dangerous to himself and to fellow players, then our personnel has the right to ask the parents to pick the child up or call security or the police.
13. Entering the play center with your own food and drinks is not allowed. We ask you to consume the food and drinks that we sell in a designated area.
14. Lennumaa’s play center asks you to monitor your personal belongings. We offer the possibility to leave your belongings to a storage locker for a fee.
15. Lennumaa or its workers are not responsible for possible accidents with the visitors, except accidents caused by faults in playing equipment.
16. Play center reserves the right to refuse to service anyone who does not follow our internal rules, is intentionally breaking toys or is unfriendly towards fellow players.
17. Play center reserves the right to claim compensation for broken toys and inventory.
Lennumaa´s playground meets the standards set by the European Union, including certificate EN 1176.