When visiting Lennumaa, anyone who enters the play center gives their consent to follow the internal rules. When visiting Lennumaa, anyone who enters the play center gives their consent to follow the internal rules.
By this, we ensure that everyone’s time here will pass happily and safely.
1. When you come to the Lennumaa, it is mandatory to bring a good mood, an infectious laughter, a caring attitude and the main thing – be healthy as a horse!
2. Children with symptoms of being ill are not allowed in the play centre – Lennumaa has the right to stop the playing time of children in case of illnesses.
3. Lennumaa does not provide childcare. Playing safely is the responsibility of the child or the parent / guardian.
4. Children under the age of 4 may only stay in the play centre under the supervision of a parent. Big brothers / sisters from the age of 12 are allowed to accompany those children as escorts.
5. The presence of a parent or caretaker is always mandatory for children with special needs.
6. The service must be used according to the time indicated on the ticket. Upon departure, it is mandatory to submit the ticket to the customer service representative. There is an extra charge for exceeding the playing time.
7. Please leave overalls at the designated location.
8. Lennumaa is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings, including the loss, theft of valuables or damage to them. We recommend renting locked cupboard services and not leaving things unattended.
9. It is mandatory for all visitors to wear socks in the Lennumaa!
10. The safety of yourself and others must be monitored while playing. In case of accidents or other dangerous situations, immediately seek the assistance of crew members.
11. Lennumaa and its employees are not responsible for any possible accidents to the visitors, except in the case of accidents caused by malfunctioning game equipment or attractions.
12. The equipment of the game centre has to be used with care. Reds OÜ has the right to claim compensation for damaged property according to the damage caused.
13. It is forbidden to enter the play centre with your own food or drink (except for birthday party room rent and plastic beverage bottles). We ask that you consume drinks and meals on sale at a designated location.
14. There is video surveillance in the game centre.
Lennumaa´s playground meets the standards set by the European Union, including certificate EN 1176.
NB! It is allowed to take pictures and shoot videos in the play centre. Lennumaa as a legal entity can use captured and filmed material on the company’s website and social media. If the visitor does not agree that he/she is captured on any material made by the company, please inform the Lennumaa team.